Yann Arthus-Bertrand personal exhibit “La terra vista dal cielo”. 30 years of great picts.
It started more than twenty years working, flying over the earth seen from the sky five continents during which Yann Arthus-Bertrand wanted to document the changes in progress and the impact of man on the territories, by sensitizing the greatest number of people on the importance of sustainable development:
- More than 100 large-scale full colours photographs that are part of a huge project “La Terra vista dal cielo – La Terre vue du ciel”: scientific evidence of the beauty, all to preserve our planet. Work to stimulate and defend sustainable future sustainable future.
- Love and respect for the planet is the meaning Common transmitting the ground from the air, including huge oceans and snowy peaks, from African deserts to volcanic craters all the wonders of the world are freeze in the immense photographic work of Yann.
“I saw the Earth change. Human impact is seen from the sky …” Yann Arthus-Bertrand
During the countless trips Yann met scientists from all continents but the anxiety is for all common: the photos show the figures unheard of change that man with his activities is imposing. Earth view of the sky is no longer the same.
A sky point of view shows with photographic prowess, our planet as beautiful as fragile. It is an exciting journey, the exhibition, to share with the visitor the greatness of our planet and at the same time wondering about his future:
- pollution from spreading to global warming,
- by the progressive loss of biodiversity
- the reckless exploitation of natural resources of the planet.
Yann Arthus-Bertrand carries the design of the earth from the air in “Home” a feature film in 120 locations in 50 countries to share the magnificence and the concern of the planet. Isabella Rossellini, in collaboration with Luc Besson:
Yann Arthus-Bertrand is a founder in 2005 of the Fondation GoodPlanet and initiative Action Carbone (www.actioncarbone.org), a program dedicated to the compensation of greenhouse gas emissions by financing projects for the development of clean and renewable energies , for energy efficiency and reforestation.
Subscribe to updates of “La Terra vista dal cielo” di Yann Arthus-Bertrand and receive
Learning never ends.
I achieved personal successes through every project I’d managed, like this blog, twitting since 2014 for the Awarded Rugbyunited.org.uk, and more. In every of those role during my carrier in Communication Manager I can say: “All we have to know is how to love this Planet and spread it!”