Sustainable future through successful communications that raise awareness, that work. They aim the problem by putting everyone on alert!
Sustainable future because our lifestyle must change radically. NOW!
I Love This Planet together with designers, writers and the whole scientific community to point the problem, putting it on alert, for the environment, for the future. Because there is no more time, even the glaciers are disappearing!
Lester Brown, del Worldwatch Institute, gives the ability to do it to the communication industry, to the whole group of designers present in each discipline to find harmony with the planet. Too many companies do not use their sustainable communication potential:
- 89% of Europeans consider the problem of climate change to be very serious, of which only 21% are responsible.
- 53% of users in the last 6 months have taken action against the climate problem. (European Commission data, 2018)
Every year, millions of tons of plastic are sent to landfills, many of which arrive in the oceans, we have a duty to protect: research by Ellen McArthur Foundation anticipates that in 2050 there could be more plastic than fish in the sea:
- Only 2 of the 100 largest corporations in the world have declared that they adopt strategic goals for maintaining the ecosystem.
- Plastics production will double in the next 20 years (pdf), but only 14% of plastic packaging is currently recycled worldwide.
- A 70% increase is expected with a concerted industry effort, according to the Ellen MacArthur Foundation.
For a sustainable future, the plastic recycling and reuse figure must have increased.
THE ABILITY TO DEVELOP FUTURE PROGRAMM, SKILLS AND MENTAL APPROACH NEED TO MAKE THE TRANSITION TO THE CIRCULAR AND SUSTAINABLE ECONOMY.
Ellen MacArthur mission
Designers for the sustainable future must excite.
Sustainability is the process of change in which each of us is involved in the indiscriminate exploitation of the planet’s resources.
Sustainable future now! It is also possible with your intervention. The whole group of designers, from communication to prototyping is contributing in industrialized nations.
Sustainable future now! It depends on the institutions but also, very much, on you!
The system is managed discontinuously and non-assiduously. Only non-governmental organizations and some three governmental ones, the United Nations, are trying to do something. But it is not enough and now a lot depends on you too:
OUR GENARATION HAS THE COMMITMENT TO THE SUSTAINABLE FUTURE ON THE SHOULDERS. WE ARE THE FIRST WE FEEL THE QUICK INCREASE IN TEMPERATURES. THROUGHOUT THE WORLD, THEY ARE VERIFYING UNINTENDABLE CLIMATE BEHAVIOR. WE ARE THE LAST WE CAN FIGHT THE IMMINENT CLIMATE CRISIS OF THE PLANET EARTH.
It is a summary of the joint declaration of 16 European heads of state and government, for Italy signed by Mattarella, for the United Nations conference on climate change # Cop24 held from 3 to 14 December 2018, in the Polish city of Katowice.
The editorial staff of I LOVE THIS PLANET, we report and confirm.
Europe is part of a social environmental education program: LIFE Project!
The Life program supports with grants of several billion euros to small, medium-sized companies or local governments, for concrete initiatives for the environment such as:
- efficient use of resources.
- Nature and biodiversity.
- Governance and information on environmental matters.
Also for climate protection actions:
- Mitigation of climate change.
- Adaptation to climate change.
- Governance and climate information.
WE ARE IN FRONT OF A CHOICE, GIVING FORM TO THE FUTURE SO THAT IT CAN PROTECT
THE HUMANDIGNITY AND REFLECT THE ASPIRATIONS OF THE PEOPLE OF ALL THE WORLD. THE ONLY MORE RISKY THING IS DOING NOTHING.
Al Gore, Nobel peace winner
Al Gore, ex vicepresidente degli USA, premio Nobel per la pace nel 2007, è un radicale per l’educazione sociale e ambientale. Attivo con diversi libri e un film scomodo alle grandi industrie: ”Una scomoda verità”. Film-documentario sul problema del riscaldamento globale, diretto da Davis Guggenheim.
Al Gore, former vice president of the United States, Nobel Peace Prize winner in 2007, is radical for social and environmental education. Active with several books and an awkward movie to big industries: “An inconvenient truth”. Documentary film on the problem of global warming, directed by Davis Guggenheim.
Saving the Earth is now! From getting up from the couch to thinking well before using the car.
A list of gestures that if fed by a love for the Planet,
Saving the Earth you can do it because you don’t have to attack a runaway satellite, crash into a tsunami, or apocalyptic blockbuster actions. The strength of the group defeats the most fearful demons.
We have the power to change things at all times because our small gestures, long-term everyday decisions can be more conclusive than others.
IN NEW ZEALAND THE PROBLEM OF THE GARBAGE IS A SPIRAL WITHOUT CONTROL. PLASTIC IN OUR OCEANS IS A HUGE underVALUED PROBLEM, AND WE WILL LEAVE A mass problem TO BE SOLVED TO OUR CHILDREN. THE INHABITANTS OF NEW ZEALAND USE ABOUT 1.6 MILLION PLASTIC BAGS EVERY YEAR. EVERY ONE IS USED FOR APPROXIMATELY 12 MINUTES BEFORE ENDING IN THE GARBAGE. they need 1,000 YEARS to be DEGRADED. AND IF YOU REFLECT on THE IMPLICATIONS, THEY ARE FATIGUE!
Campaigner, Elena Di Palma, Greenpeace
LIFEEarthink is the Festival for the Earth, in Turin, every year in June.
- social and environmental education through quality cultural events.
- the Tékhné Teatro Association recognizes and takes up the challenge of promoting smart, sustainable and inclusive growth.
Plant a tree for the Planet!
It is the international Plant for the Planet initiative. Their claim says it all: we plant trees for a better world and help our children save the world. The images of this place are from their recent campaign, and the goals are these:
- Involve your business partners and customers in planting a tree.
- Motivate employees and their children to plant trees,
- actively participates in the campaign “Stop talking, start planting”.
Let’s start with the first of 10 simple ideas to save the Earth:
- Isolate the house. Taking advantage of the technology there is no saving limit.
- Turn off the TV, the Hi-Fi system, the Wireless connection and … get up from the sofa for a bit of outdoor activity that is always good especially to the bill.
- Now entered in our daily life, changing the light bulbs means 650
lesspower plants in the world. On balance the ratio is a new light bulb against 10 old ones: it costs half.
- There is warm water! It is not necessary to set the water in the water heater to burn temperatures: then the mixer disperses the heat. Set the max temperature to 40 degrees. The red part of the mixer then expresses warm water! And maybe even save some unnecessary shower.
- Even if you do not pay it, you close the water taps: 1.2 billion people have no drinking water and we are even spoiled for choice either hot or cold.
- Do you have to go and get the bread in the car? Use it sparingly and if necessary, swell the wheels to burn less fuel. If you can go
withthe bike, better!
- Separate collection is useful both for the cleanliness of the home and for the jobs of the companies that manage it.
- You notice it every morning and it is precisely the sign of the local farmer who in every season offers you the right good and convenient fruit: consume consciously. Choose local and seasonal products: energy consumption is lower.
- A fifth of the world’s pollution depends on whether you choose a good appliance!
- The tenth you recommend it to me …
Plant a Tree project:
Earth Think Festival:
Al Gore official site:
Declaration of the 16 European heads of state at COP24: